These are all channels you should scroll through during midnight.
- YouTube Channel 666: A video went viral addressing this YouTube channel as some demonic possessed channel. What happens is someone tries to find the YouTube channel 666, but YouTube repeatedly tells them this page does not exist. After many refreshes something strange begins to happen.
- MarbleHornets: A documentary styled film, that’s 4-5 years in the making. It has to do with Slenderman. I linked you to a post that does a better job of describing this. Enjoy.
- Cyriak: A professional freelance animator from the UK that uses Photoshop and After Effects to make the creepiest and strangest animations.
- Salad Fingers: An animation series that revolves around a thin, green man and his endeavors. It incorporates psychological & dark humor.
- Edarem: The channel of an old man who lip syncs to songs. Although he seems a little odd one may cast him off as harmless. Too bad he’s a registered sex offender.
- ChildrenRScary: Katy Towell makes cartoons about scary little children. Each video is a new scary with a creepy plot. Her voice, the drawings makes it all the more spine-tingling.
- DawaltHorror: The YouTube channel home to some of the most amazing short creepy films. I recommend scrolling through and watching some of them.
- EverymanHYBRID: Another documentary stile film that takes heavy influence from MarbleHornets. It makes use of both Slenderman & the Rake.
- Dark5: A YouTube channel that is a video form of top creepy top 5 lists. Informative and morbid. I like it.
- FoundMedia23: A YouTube channel of a dude who guy who bought a set of old cassetes on a garage sale for $5. The footage contains some intense material. He gets so freaked with what he sees that he decides to digitalize and post what he found.
Be sure to check out my masterpost of everything creepy for more lists like these.
Random crow shows up on dude’s porch, looks him straight in the face and says ‘fuck you’
Fact: 4 out of 5 dentists recommend bisexuals. It is currently unclear what exactly they recommend bisexuals for, but nonetheless bisexuals are flattered
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
It was always the same every day…
The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.
I wish my day would change from that.
"Ready for another lesson??"
"Y-Your chest it—"
"That means we’re—-"
I ASKED FOR A CHANGE, BUT THIS IS NOT WAS I WAS LOOKING FOR.
LMFAO welp this is how I imagined it. ENJOY
do you ever get the feeling that no one really likes you
sexy inexplicable melancholy
I think the time is ripe to reblog this.
Hey, white Steven Universe fans. These are all the POC in the cast of Steven Universe. You notice how 3 of the 4 leads are WOC? Or how this is more than 2/3 of the extended cast of the show? Representation matters. Trying to litigate the racial background of these characters because you want to identify with them as white is fucking shitty. Stop it. White people are massively over-represented in TV shows and movies. We don’t need to steal back characters whose creators have deliberated coded as non-white.
someone take my computer away.
why is this meme real? why did i succumb to this?
oh my god sobbing